Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's chinese paper tomorrow!

Hey wassupppp. I actually did some studying at JE library after meeting Siewboon coincidentally! (for like the 4th time this year?)

It's my chinese paper tomorrow and guess what I'm doing. Watching anime! I think I'm crazy. Gotta go read some notes now just in case. Just wanna get it over and done with, but of course I'm expecting at least a bit of improvement and nothing less than a C. Really need to control myself on computer usage these few days...

You know it's just the first day of exams with one down and five more to go and I'm already thinking about how I'm gonna celebrate and have fun after exams. Wow.
Hope these few days pass by quickly and we can all be happy. :D

Good luck to those taking their mother tongue exams tomorrow too. Goodnights. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment